Monday, April 4, 2011

An expensive dinner

    One day, I was having a dinner with my friend in a popular restaurant. As we had no idea about the food, we looked around to see others. I heard from a couple who sat next to us that they liked the wine. Therefore, we ordered two cups of red wine too. When our wines were delivered to us, I had dropped my wine scarcely. The man yelled upsettingly that why there was a insect in his dish. He asked the waiter who stood against the wall at our right hand side to go over there to explain what's going on. The man complained unpolitely about the food to the waiter. I saw the waiter trying to solve the problem by offering him another dish for him. But whatever the waiter had said, the man couldn't listen. The man shouted crazily to the waiter to give him an excuse. Meanwhile, the lady who might his girlfriend said to him that please controled himself and It's not a big deal just asked the waiter to cook another dish for him. Even thought I agreed with her, I couldn't say anything. The man roared frenzied that how could this happen in his favorite restaurant and he had never had this such a terrible situation in his live.
     Finally, the waiter said to him that he couldn't tolerate his insulting talking. He threw his apron away to show his resentment. The lady told the man she had to leave since she shamed on him.
When they all gone, I realized that my wine was disappeared too. I had paid 15 dollars for nothing but a free horrible live show.

No comments:

Post a Comment